SPECIAL INGREDIENTS OF GOLD WHEY BY KEVIN LEVRONE
Gold whey protein builds lean muscle and accelerates muscle recovery by providing the following principal nutrients;
25g of Whey Protein Concentrate
A very useful and advantageous way to increase the amount of protein in your diet is to use whey protein concentrate. It is a high-quality protein source that the body can utilize and absorb easily. Athletes, bodybuilders, and physically active people need whey protein concentrate to improve their muscular strength.
5.5g of BCAA
Each serving of Kevin Levrone Gold Whey provides 5.5g of branched-chain amino acids. It is an excellent source to increase protein synthesis, muscle recovery and repair after post-workout.
4.6g of L-glutamine
Consuming L-glutamine daily from gold whey protein improves athletic performance and recovery from endurance exercise by promoting muscle growth. That is why L-glutamine is often used in sports and body building to help with muscle repair and growth. It improves the protein synthesis rate within cells, which is the process by which your cells use protein to build structures such as muscle tissues.
BENEFITS OF KEVIN LEVRONE GOLD WHEY
- An excellent source of whey protein which provides 25g of protein per serving
- Gold whey protein powder promotes the growth and maintenance of muscle mass
- Kevin Levrone gold whey contains a rich amino acid profile benefiting each serving with essential endogenous and essential amino acids (EAA)
- The Kevin Levrone gold whey’s solubility makes it an excellent addition to fruit shakes
- Exogenous BCAA and EAA play a prime role in protein synthesis and muscle mass preservation
- Available in delightful flavors without extra calories and low sugar content
HOW TO USE?
- Mix one scoop of Kevin Levrone Gold Whey protein powder into 200-250ml of water or milk
- Shake it well before use
- To get the best of it, consume this protein powder immediately after a workout or before a workout
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Store in a cool, dry place. Away from heat sources